Why use Swift Kennedy & Associates as your Insurance broker or consultant?
Today's challenges of understanding healthcare reform and the immense amount of updates and changes that occur weekly make the task of keeping a plan compliant while providing a competitve benefit package very difficult. Having an agent from Swift Kennedy & Associates that averages 20+ years experience provides TRUST & CERTAINTY
a business owner needs head into the Healthcare Reform eara.
We understand saving money on employee benefits is imperative in today’s economy. The cost of providing benefits is rising significantly, while employees consistently seek more and more from their benefits packages. Many employers struggle to balance employee needs with their own capabilities and bottom lines. Helping you meet these challenges is what we do best!
Since 1921, Swift Kennedy has been providing insurance needs for businesses and individuals by maintaining high standards and intregrity to do what is best for the customer. As an industry leader our staff continues to deliver excellance through strategic planning, understanding the market, outstanding service and providing techology solutions that meet the demanding needs in today's benefit offerings.
What can you expect from Swift Kennedy & Associates?
- An experienced benefits consultant that averages 20+ years in the employee benefits services
- Plan Contract and document review
- Preperation and submission of RFP's
- Benefit Program Selection & Implementation
- Cost Progjects & Risk Ananalysis
- Benchmarketing Reports
- Contribution/Funding Strateies
- Provide options that are Healthcare Reform (ACA) complaint
- Benefit Consutants understand that each client/prospect has differnt needs and will provide a taylored benefit plan
- The agency has many techology advantages that make the employer/employee benefit experience much greater
- Alternative funding arrangements, dental, vision, life and disability options
- Quotes that take advantage of heathcare reform credits and subsidies
- Enrollment services, dedicated service representative, and renewal proposal
- Obtain competitive quotes from eligible carriers along with compettive plan designs.